What’s in for you ?
You will be part of a team responsible for a number of in-house systems, including maintenance & support, bug fixing and adding new features. You will also be involved, with the rest of the development team, in the planning and development of new systems, redesigns and overhauls of existing systems.
This takes a high level of motivation and the ability to self manage. This also requires excellent communication skills to professionally communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
You need to be as excited about that prospect as the rest of the team!
Skills & requirements
- Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent practical experience.
- Have understanding on how ERP works
- Have some knowledge of Windows Programming, such as ASP.net, Visual Basic
- Understand several framework : Laravel, Node, React
- Experience in network programming and/or developing/designing large software systems
- ~1-2 years working experienced
- Willing to be measured by your output and the value you bring, not the hours you log
- Keen take responsibility and use your experience, ideas and energy to drive the project to success
- Detail oriented and passionate about quality
- Constantly looking to learn and improve
- Understand how important good, disciplined process is; in software development as well as communication and project management
|Job Category||Engineering & Technology|
|Job Level||Entry Level, Mid Level|